Psychotherapy is designed to help you stop suffering, overcome challenges, and increase your contentment.
Psychotherapy can be helpful if you are looking for support for any of the following:
- troubling or unwanted feelings or thoughts that wont go away
- excessive worry and anxiety
- painful memories
- poor self-image
- feeling unsafe, insecure, or panicky
- excessive shame or self-criticism
- difficulty trusting or getting close to others
- relationship struggles
- excessive sensitivity to rejection or criticism
- feelings of sadness and depression
- addictive behaviors
- childhood trauma
- a lack of balance in your life
- wanting more vitality and optimism
- support with parenting
- adoption related issues
- first responder trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
The purpose of therapy is to help you feel more content, have improved relationships, reduce anxiety, have increased self-confidence, and more satisfaction and optimism about your life. It's an opportunity to heal old wounds, tackle challenges you haven't been able to overcome, and to become more clear about what is best for you. It's a place for you to talk freely in a non-judgemental and confidential setting where you can get feedback, validation, and support from an ally who is trained to help you.
I would be happy to talk with you about how therapy can help you reach your goals.